I am off to Buenos Aires for the next three months! I want keep you all updated on my adventures and travels through my blog!



Sunday, September 26, 2010

Urugauy Part 2

I woke up this morning to another beautiful day in Punta Del esta but unfortanutly our last day. The boys went surfing this morning and I went down to the beach to watch for a bit. I did not think it was warm enough to get in the water, I was in pants and a light coat. So when they asked me if I wanted to learn I politly declined and took a rain check for a warmer day.

I walked Back to the hostel with one of our new friends Marcos. He was also surfing that morning with my two friends.  He was from Urugauy and I asked him how long he was going to stay at the Chela's hostel and he said, "until I dont feel like it." A very easy-going lifestyle :)  We made Breakfast and caught the city bus into Punta Del Esta and got bus tickets to Montevideo. We went down to the beach to get some last pictures and ended up almost missing our bus! All the sudden its 2:12pm and our Bus leaves at 2:15! So we run to the bus station, we watched the first bus to Montevideo depart, as the driver yells at us to catch the second one. As he says this the second bus for Montevideo pulls out and starts to leave, and Chris and Andrew start running after  it. Begrudging I ran too. A half of a block later it stopped or should I say it slowed so we could hop on. How Crazy! The rest of the trip home went off without a hitch and I'm safely back in Buenos Aires!  What an Awesome trip!

A picture of  Most everyone at the hostel! New Friends!
from left to right: Chris,Maxi, me, Marcos, Andrew and Chela in the front :)





On Thursday we are taking a Group trip to Igauzu! No time to put my backpack away! Do laundry, go to class and we are off!

With love,
Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment