I am off to Buenos Aires for the next three months! I want keep you all updated on my adventures and travels through my blog!



Friday, September 10, 2010

ARG-EN-TINA!

Me, Amamda and Phillip at the back of the stadium overlooking Belgrano
On Tuesday night I went with some friends to the Spain vs. Argentina futbol match and Argentina kicked butt 4 to 1!!  The stadium was located in Belgrano, about a 20 minute walk from my appartment. I never would have guessed there was a  stadium over the train tracks and right in my own backyard!  Coolest soccer game I have ever been to! The players were  awesome! Messi played like a dream and all the goals were so clean.  The fans were crazy and had all these really cool chants, I wish I could have understood them, im sure it will come with time :)  My favorite was; ARG-EN-TINA!  ARG-EN-TINA!  ARG-EN-TINA! 40,000 yelling fans! so cool! And after the game we rushed to the back of the stadium and watched a celabratory fireworks show as the sun went down!
besos :)

3 comments:

  1. Hi Anna, nice shirts! They must be the team colors/jerseys? We saw the map and picture of your balcany. You have a long way to school. Love you, Dad and Mom.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should bring me back a jersey!

    ReplyDelete