I am off to Buenos Aires for the next three months! I want keep you all updated on my adventures and travels through my blog!



Monday, September 6, 2010

The San Telmo Flea Market

A street band with accordians and fiddles and pianos!
On Sunday we went to the BIGGEST FLEA MARKET I HAVE EVER SEEN! It was really cool! they had everything from La Boca socks to jewlery. Elf Sculptures and sweaters from Patagonia to flattened Quilmes beer bottles. The market takes place every Sunday and seems to go for blocks and blocks! So many people too! We got there at about 2pm and stayed until 5 just lookin at all the STUFF! I didnt get anything this time, other then an empanada, but I hope to go back and pick up some little goodies :) 

A look down the Avenue.
Second week of school! I have a bit of homework here and there but mostly just keeping up with the reading. I bought all my books so I am ready to rock and roll. I also got the Subte system down so getting to and from school is super easy! I also want to do my laundry this week but here you don't do it yourself you bring it in to the launderer and they wash it up, dry and fold it and you come pick it up the next day. Ill have to give it a try!

I hope all is well at home and I am thinking of my family and friends everyday.
I send hugs and kisses from Argentina :)

Buenos Noches :)

No comments:

Post a Comment